We came up with a list to help you select the Best Inverter for Home in India 2021. In a country like India, there are many problems existing with electricity supply and power. While some buildings and compounds have generators, those are expensive to keep so only a handful of these buildings and compounds in the city have them.
The next best option is an inverter. While they power only one light or fan in your house, it’s better than suffering without any electricity of all.
Table Of Contents
- Best Inverters For Home in India
- 1. Luminous Zelio+ 1100 Home Pure Sinewave UPS Inverter
- 2. V-Guard Prime 1150 DUPS
- 3. Microtek UPS EB 800 VA UPS Inverter
- 4. APC Home UPS 850VA Sine Wave BI850SINE
- 5. Exide 850Va Pure Sinewave Home Ups Inverter
- 6. Luminous Eco Volt +1050/12V Sine Wave UPS Inverter (Blue)
- 7. Su-Kam Falcon Eco 1000Va Sine Wave Inverter
- 8. Luminous Zolt 1100 Sine Wave Home UPS Inverter
- 9. Microtek Hybrid Solar UPS /Inverter
- 10. Luminous Hkva 2 Kva Sine Cruze Wave UPS Inverter
Best Inverters For Home in India
1. Luminous Zelio+ 1100 Home Pure Sinewave UPS Inverter
- Capacity: 900 VA
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter UPS
- LED Display for the status of Power back-up
- Fan noise
The Luminous Zelio+ 1100 Home Pure Sinewave UPS Inverter is a single battery UPS inverter. It has an LED display for displaying the status of power backups and battery charging times.
It can run 3 CFL, 3 ceiling fans, 3 tube lights, 1 air cooler, and 1 television. It gives protection from overload, deep discharge, reverse polarity, short circuit, and input mains protection from MCB.
Thanks to the Sinewave output, it is great for sensitive appliances. It is also very eco-friendly and has an easy bypass switch, making it an ideal choice for your home.
2. V-Guard Prime 1150 DUPS
- Capacity: 1000VA/800W
- Sine Wave Inverter UPS
- Changeover Response very fast and flawless
- No digital display
The V-Guard Prime 1150 DUPS inverter is a high performing DUPS inverter. It has a capacity of 1000VA/800W and it’s recommended input is 230V, 50Hz, and 1P.
The battery recharge time required is between 8-10 hours. It is a Sinewave inverter so it gives high quality and optimum power output while consuming less power and increases the efficiency and the lifespan of the appliances it’s connected to.
There are 4 options to connect certain appliances such as room cooler, inverter refrigerator, mixer, TV, CFL or LED bulb, fan, and tube light and you can choose the best one for you.
3. Microtek UPS EB 800 VA UPS Inverter
- Type: Square Wave Inverter
- Output Voltage: 180V – 230V.
- Smart overload sense and short circuit protection
The Microtek UPS EB 800 VA UPS Inverter is a square wave inverter. Its output voltage is 180V-230V and its output frequency is 50 Hz.
It offers protection from overload, short-circuits, deep discharge, and reverses polarity. It can cover the load for 5 fans, 5 lights, and 2 TVs.
It has a micro-controller based intelligent control design which makes it fit in well with the aesthetics of your home. The load covering plan of this inverter makes it worth a look and would be suitable if you live in a large apartment or a house.
4. APC Home UPS 850VA Sine Wave BI850SINE
No products found.
No products found.
- Power output capacity – 500Watts
- Backup Time: Approximately 2-5 hours
- No internal battery – uses an external battery system
- Recharging Time: 10 hours
The APC Home UPS 850VA Sine Wave BI850SINE inverter has a compact and smart design that would make it fit in well with your home’s decor. It is child safe, shockproof, and has protection against short circuit penetration. It needs one battery of 12 volts for operation and has 2 years on the warranty.
It’s Sinewave backup power is ideal for running appliances such as lights, fans, TVs, gaming equipment, home theatre sets and stereo sets. It gives a backup time of 2-5 hours and needs a recharging time of 10 hours.
5. Exide 850Va Pure Sinewave Home Ups Inverter
- Capacity: 580 Watts
- Sine Wave Home UPS
- LCD Display
- Electrolyte Level Sensor indicator – indicating Battery water level low.
The Exide 850Va Pure Sinewave Home Ups Inverter offers high-quality protection built up in the PCB and has a maximum load capacity of 580 watts.
It has Auto Sense Intelligent Control (ASIC) technology where it automatically senses the battery condition and adjusts the charging current accordingly which increases battery life.
It has an electrolyte level sensor indicator that indicates the low battery level. It’s LCD display can display the status of battery voltage and charge, AC mains input voltage, short-circuits, overload, blown fuse and so on.
6. Luminous Eco Volt +1050/12V Sine Wave UPS Inverter (Blue)
The Luminous Eco Volt +1050/12V Sine Wave UPS Inverter(Blue) Inverter has a battery capacity of 120 Ah to 150 Ah and consumes an amount of 916 – 966 watts of power. It has 2 years warranty for any and all manufacturing defects.
It has a processor built with advanced PCB programming, microprocessor, and FSW transformer. Its square wave output ensures the safety of all the appliances it’s connected with such as CFL, tube light, ceiling fan, bulb, LED TV, and refrigerator.
It protects your electricity connection from overload, reverses polarity, short-circuits, and deep discharge.
7. Su-Kam Falcon Eco 1000Va Sine Wave Inverter
- Sine wave commercial UPS
- It’s a single battery inverter
- Charging time is approximately 13 hours
- Standby Capacity: 8 hr
The Su-Kam Falcon Eco 1000Va Sine Wave Inverter is a compact inverter that is a good addition to your home. It’s Sine wave output ensures that all your appliances are running smoothly and that their battery life does not degrade too fast.
Its warranty lasts for 12 months. It has smart LED notifications to show you the status of overloads, charging, backup and backup time, mains on, low battery, and inverter on. This inverter’s design is smart and functional and can suit the aesthetics of your home very well.
8. Luminous Zolt 1100 Sine Wave Home UPS Inverter
- Capacity – 900 VA and 756W rated power
- LCD Display
- Safety Alarm for short circuit.
- MCB for protection against faults.
The Luminous Zolt 1100 Sine Wave Home UPS Inverter has a capacity of 900 VA and 756W rated power. It’s Sine wave output makes it ideal for your appliances.
It has a 32 bit DSP processor that can learn and optimize backup and battery charging depending on the requirements of the load supply.
It has an LCD display that shows you various important things like battery charging, main on, ups/eco on, system faults and so on. It has a safety alarm to inform of short-circuits and an MCB to protect against surges and faults.
9. Microtek Hybrid Solar UPS /Inverter
- Dual charging mode – best for long power cuts, rural areas.
- Capacity: 500w
- in-built 30amp solar charge controller helps to converts solar power to electricity.
The Microtek Hybrid Solar UPS /Inverter Sinewave 1130va is designed specially to save solar energy to power your appliances. It is integrated with an inbuilt 30 amp solar charge controller that enables solar energy to be converted to electricity.
Dual charging mode, mains and solar make this inverter ideal for use in rural areas. The solar panel can convert upto 500 watts and the panel has 25 years of performance warranty.
If you happen to live in a suburban area or in a place that is not too close to a city, this is the inverter for you.
10. Luminous Hkva 2 Kva Sine Cruze Wave UPS Inverter
- Power: 1600 watts
- Recharge Time-10 – 12 Hours
- Backup Time-10 – 12 Hours
- Makes 5 beeps whenever a power cut happens
- No noise unlike the older gen inverters
The Luminous Hkva 2 Kva Sine Cruze Wave UPS Inverter is the final inverter on our list. It has a power of 1600 watts and can operate at a voltage of 180 volts. It has a double battery system.
It has an LCD display to tell you about things like backup time, charging time, and so on. It has a comprehensive power backup system that is very suitable for commercial establishments such as offices, small factories, and so on.
Find the Best Inverter For Home in India 2021?
These are some of the best inverters for a home in India. Now that you have this list, go through it a few times and compare the models with each other’s features and prices.
Be sure to not just choose by brand alone but really compare the prices and features and see which ones would suit your requirements.
After you have slowly started fixing on models that you are serious about buying, read about the shipping and installation since some e-commerce companies do not provide product installation.
Above all though, get an inverter that will benefit your home in the best way. Hurry and get the Best Inverter for Home in India 2021 today!