If you are looking for the best Ink Tank Printers, then you are the right place.
I analyzed and used the following data to make this list of Ink Tank Printers and it includes Amazon best selling product in the Printer category, global sales data, products with high customer reviews on all e-commerce portal.
Best Ink Tank Printers
I have listed down 10 best ink tank printers.
1. Epson Eco Tank L3150
Epson EcoTank L3150 is a pretty compact and power-friendly ink-tank printer which is ideal for both home and small offices no matter if you need it for regular or heavy usage. The ink-tank printer comes with a flatbed scanner & color printer. As far as connectivity goes, it can be connected using Wi-Fi, USB, and App with up to 4 devices connected to it without a router.
Epson supports all the popular page sizes such as A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, and DL. The printer comes with advanced features such as Remote Print Driver & Google Cloud Print. While using a PC with Remote Print Driver allows you to print to a compatible Epson printer in any part of the world, Google Cloud Print allows you to print from a PC, tablet, or an Android device using your Google account.
This is also worth mentioning that the Epson EcoTank L3150 comes with a superb printing resolution of 5760 dpi and speed can be up to 10 ipm for black and 5.0ipm for color.
- Compact, sleek, and space-saving design
- Both beginners and experts should find it easy to use for
- Output with High printing resolution
- Ideal for both regular and heavy usage
- Remote Print Driver & Google Cloud Print included
- Power consumption is pretty low
- Uses much ink
- Connection issues with iMac and Macbook Air
2. HP 410 Ink Tank Printer
HP 410 is a moderately priced ink tank printer for homes and small offices that includes a flatbed scanner and color output. The printer is extremely easy to install and can be connected via Wi-Fi and the HP Smart app. HP 410 can be used for regular as well as heavy usage. The ink tank printer supports A4, B5, A6, DL, and envelope sizes. Printing is pretty smooth via direct, web, email, and smartphone with high-quality output.
Filling ink is also very simple. Further, HP 410 can be seamlessly integrated with Alexa or Google Assistant and it can be operated by giving voice commands to any of these voice assistants. The printer offers you a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi for color printing and up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi for black and white printing.
- Extremely easy setup
- Works with Alexa & Google Voice Assistant
- Price is pretty low and affordable
- Duplex printing & Booklet printing included
- Prints with High output resolution
- Card reader or pen drive reader not included
- Paper tray has limited space
3. Epson L4150 Ink Tank Printer
Epson L4150 is yet another brilliant all-in-one wireless ink tank printer that comes with compact design, color output, and connectivity via WiFi and USB.
The ink tank printer has a decent speed up to 10.5ipm for black and 5.0ipm for color. Epson L4150 supports various page sizes that include A4, Legal, Letter, B5, A5, A6, B6, Envelopes, DL, and C6. Further, it supports Duplex print.
The ink tank printer comes with nozzles that fit right to their respective tanks and this offers spill-free ink refilling. The printer offers a high print resolution of up to 5760 × 1440 dpi and is ideal for both home and small offices. It also includes advanced features such as iPrint, Email Print Driver, and Remote Print Driver.
- Fits neatly anywhere because of its compact design
- Unique nozzles offer spill-free Ink filling
- iPrint, Email Print Driver and Remote Print Driver included
- Incredible print speed with up to 33 pages per minute
- Print resolution is amazing with 5760 dpi
- Ink level goes down fast with pretty high usage
- The printer doesn’t allow you to scan remotely
4. Canon Pixma G3000 Ink Tank Printer
Canon Pixma G3000 is an amazing all-in-one ink tank color printer with a huge reputation and a sleek design that comes with Wi-Fi and USB connectivity with power requirements of 200 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz. The printer is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit only. Mac OS X v10.7.5 and later.
The printing speed is 8.8 ipm for black & white and 5 ipm for color. The ink tank printer can be used at homes and small offices for both regular usage or usage of more than 300 pages per month. It supports various pages sizes that include 4.0″x6.0″ till A4 / Letter / Legal / A5 / B5.
Print resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi and the printer also supports borderless printing from 4×6 size up to A4 size. Besides, it comes with good utility software. One thing that is worth mentioning is that per page printing is pretty economical with Canon Pixma G3000.
- Elegant design and solid construction
- Good for both regular and heavy usage
- Print per page is much economical than other printers
- Supports borderless printing
- Both Scanning and printing are pretty fast
- Print resolution is of average quality
- Duplex print is not supported
5. Epson L130 Ink Tank Printer
Epson L130 has a sleek design and comes with an easy installation alongside a fast and good quality print output for homes and small offices. The printer supports color output, however, has a single function of print only.
The ink tank printer offers USB connectivity with USB 2.0 compatibility. Refilling ink is an easy and mess-free process because the printer comes with special tubes for accurate ink refilling.
The ink tank printer can print 27 black and white pages per minute which is around 8.5 ipm and 15 color pages per minute that is about 4.5 ipm. The printer supports different page sizes including A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL. Print resolution quality is pretty high with 5760 x 1440. Epson L130 can be conveniently used for more than 300 pages per month.
- The set up is ridiculously simple
- Print speed is pretty impressive
- Mess-free ink refilling
- Ink lasts long since the printer uses less ink
- Sometimes the printer may not detect the USB
6. HP 310 Ink Tank Printer
HP 310 is an excellent ink tank printer for homes and small offices with all-in-one functionality, flatbed scanner, USB connectivity, and color output. The printer is ideal for both regular and heavy usage. Pages per minute for black and white are 7.5 and for color is 4.5. The printer also offers an extremely fast scanning speed of up to 21 seconds for A4.
The printer supports various page sizes that include A4, B5, A6, DL envelope. The print resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 optimized DPI for Colour and up to 1200 x 1200 rendered DPI for Black. Another cool thing about this ink tank printer is that it comes with a spill-free ink refill system. Further, it supports borderless and fade-resistant photos.
- Easy to install and operate
- Refilling ink is smooth with a spill-free refill system
- High print resolution and speed
- Scanning speed is also pretty fast and impressive
- Ink type and photo print is of average quality
7. Brother DCP-T710W Ink Tank Printer
Brother DCP-T710W is an ink tank printer with a good build quality and it comes with all-in-one functionality and flatbed scanner. The printer supports color output and connectivity through USB, WiFi, and WiFi Direct. The printer offers a print resolution of 1200 x 6000 dpi and is ideal for regular or heavy usage at homes and small offices.
Pages per minute is 27 for black and white and 23 for colour. Supported page sizes include A4, Letter, Legal, Mexico Legal, India Legal, Folio, Executive, B5 (JIS), A5, B6 (JIS), A6, Envelopes (C5, Com-10, DL, Monarch), and Photo (4″ x 6″)/(10 x 15 cm), Photo 2L (5″ x 7″)/(13 x 18 cm), Index card (5″ x 8″)/(13 x 20 cm).
Another handy feature that makes it pretty unique is the 1-line LCD screen and control panel. Besides, the user-friendly refill system largely eliminates the risk of mess and leakage during the refilling of ink into the tank.
Further, you have the advantage of printing from anywhere using the built-in WiFi and the feature is especially good for a workgroup as the entire team can share the same device to print wirelessly.
- Looks amazing and has a good build quality
- Setting up the printer is unimaginably simple
- Print from anywhere using the same device through a WiFi Workgroup
- 1-line LCD screen and control panel makes things pretty convenient
- No risk of spilling ink during refill with a user-friendly refill system
- Print quality is average
8. HP 419 Ink Tank Printer
HP 419 is an all-in-one ink tank color printer that comes with voice-activated printing meaning it can be operated using Alexa or Google Voice Assistant. The printer offers a decent spill-free refill system which is characterized by resealable bottles to efficiently restore and maintain ink levels. HP 419 is suitable for homes and small offices which you can connect using Wi-Fi, USB, and HP Smart App.
The printer allows you to print 7.5 pages per minute for black and 4.5 pages per minute for color. Supported page sizes include A4, B5, A6, DL envelope. Print resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 optimized DPI for color and up to 1200 x 1200 rendered DPI for black.
- Works seamlessly with Alexa and Google Voice Assistant
- Decent spill-free refill system to eliminate spilling of ink during refilling
- Print quality is good
- You can enjoy fast print speed
- Installation is a bit complicated
9. Canon Pixma G2012 Ink Tank Printer
Canon Pixma G2012 is yet another brilliant all-in-one Ink tank color printer by Canon which is pretty ideal for homes and small offices. The printer supports connectivity through USB and comes with a 1.2-inch segment mono LCD. Compatible operating systems are Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7 SP1.
However, the printer doesn’t support Mac OS. Canon Pixma G2012 offers a speed of 8.8 ipm for Black and 5 ipm for color. Supported page sizes include 4.0″x6.0″ till A4 / Letter / Legal / A5 / B5.
The print resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi and the printer allows you to print high-quality photo printing alongside document printing. You can refill ink without any mess since the printer comes with an integrated ink tank system with a Spill-Resistant Ink Bottle Design.
- Filling ink is very convenient with integrated ink tank
- Operation is pretty easy and quick
- Saves a lot of ink compared to Ink Cartridge printers.
- Works on the Office/Home Battery backup system
- Very economical as the Cost per page is low.
- Quality of the scan is good.
- Manual duplex printing included
- The paper tray doesn’t hold the papers well
- Mac OS is not supported
10. Epson L130 Ink Tank Printer
Epson L130 is a single function hassle-free and easy to use ink tank colour printer that comes with USB connectivity. The ink tank printer is equipped with special tubes inside for unimaginably easy and mess-free refills. Besides, it also ensures that the ink flow is smooth and reliable at all times. Page speed is pretty impressive with 4.5 ipm for color and 8.5 ipm for black and white.
The various page sizes supported are A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, and DL. Like most of the other Epson models, L130 also comes with a high print resolution of 5760 x 1440. Most importantly, the printer offers low-cost printing with just 7 paise for black and 18 paise for a color print.
- Sleek design & trusted technology
- Fast & Good quality print
- Installation is pretty straight and simple
- Cost of printing is pretty low
- The printer has a problem in detecting the USB sometimes
Finding the right printer should not be any difficult for you now that you have gone through our 10 best ink tank printers in India 2020 review. I am sure you are now pretty much aware of the important factors that you need to keep in mind while choosing an ink tank printer for your project.
Just to brush up your memory, some of the important factors are Installation, printing resolution, printing cost, printing speed, connectivity, and spill-free ink refilling. However, a lot depends on your actual requirements and, of course, your budget.