If you are looking for the best 55 inches TV in India, then you are the right place.
I analyzed and used the following data to make this list of 55 inches TV in India and it includes Amazon best selling product in the TV category, global sales data, products with high customer reviews on all e-commerce portal.
55 inches TV
Here are the great Best 55 inches TV in India to use.
Best 55 inches TVs in India
Sony Bravia 55 inches 4K UHD
OnePlus Q1 55 inches 4K
LG 4K 55 inches UHD
Samsung 55 inches UHD
Mi TV 4X 55 inches UHD
TCL 4K 55 inches UHD
Vu 4K 55 inches UHD
Kodak 55 inches 4K UHD
OnePlus Q1 55 inches 4K Pro
Kevin 55 inches 4K UHD PRO
1. Sony Bravia 55 inches 4K UHD LED TV
Sony Bravia is an amazing Smart LED 55 inch TV in India that comes with a resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) and a refresh rate of 50 hertz. The TV can be connected to the set-top box, Blu Ray players using 3 HDMI ports. Besides, it has 3 USB ports to connect your hard drives and USB devices. The 55 inch TV has a brilliant sound quality with an output of 20 Watts and Bass reflex speaker.
You can seamlessly connect the TV to your mobile internet using USB Tethering and accessing YouTube is equally simple too with not more than one click required. Now, moving on to the display, the 55 inch TV comes with 4K HDR: Enjoy Lifelike Details and 4K X-Reality Pro: Best Clarity Ever.
One handy feature that it includes and it is worth mentioning is the Smart Plug and Play feature which allows you to conveniently enjoy viewing your photos, or enjoy music and videos from your mobile and USB devices.
- The TV has a solid build quality
- Installation is quick and easy
- Sound and display quality is impressive
- Includes clean cable management & built-in WiFi
- TV doesn’t come with an Android OS and also has no app store
2. OnePlus Q1 55 inches 4K QLED TV
The OnePlus Q1 Series is a 4K Certified Android QLED 55 inch TV that comes with a wall-mount and a resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) with a Motion Rate of 480 Hertz. It is the most ideal Smart TV for those who prefer watching content online on OTT. As far as connectivity goes, the TV provides you with 4 HDMI ports to connect a set-top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console and 3 USB port (USB 3.0*1, USB 2.0*1, USB Type C*1) to connect hard drives and other USB devices. The sound quality is pretty alluring with an output of 50 watts, Dolby Atmos, full range 2 speakers and 2 subwoofers.
Accessing your favourite online apps should not be difficult as the 55 inch TV comes with built-in WiFi, One-Click Amazon Prime Video Button Remote, Android TV, and Google Assistant. You can certainly have a holistic experience with the TV display since it comprises QLED 120% NTSC with a Bezel Less Design certified by Dolby Vision.
- Excellent display and sound
- Comes with Android TV
- USB type chargeable TV remote included
- The TV does not support Netflix as yet
- No Tabletop stand included
3. LG 4K 55 inches UHD LED TV
LG is yet another amazing Smart LED 55 inch TV with a simple yet sophisticated design that comes with a Resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) and a Refresh Rate of 50 hertz. For connecting your set-top box, Blu Ray players, and gaming console to the TV, you get 3 HDMI ports. Besides, you get 2 USB ports to connect your hard drives and USB devices. Sound quality is pretty decent with 20 watts output. You can enjoy smart features such as watching Amazon Prime Video and using AI ThinQ, for which, you would, of course, need you to purchase the Magic Remote separately.
Besides, a 55 inch TV includes a Quad-core processor for 4k images and another salient option is a magic mobile connection. The TV has an unimaginably brilliant 4K resolution display for high definition with great colour accuracy. Most importantly, it features True Immersion or 100% colour accuracy even at a 60-degree angle position.
- Design is minimal yet sophisticated
- Live Smarter with AI ThinQ lets Enjoy your favourite movies
- Exceptionally good display with Dynamic Color Enhancer
- Magic remote not available for this model
4. Samsung 55 inches UHD LED Smart TV
The Samsung 55 inch TV has a sleek and elegant design and comes with a resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3840X2160) alongside a refresh rate of 60 hertz. You can connect the TV to the set-top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console using the 3 HDMI ports. Apart from that, the TV lets you connect your hard drives and other USB devices using the 2 USB ports. Sound quality is absolutely awesome with 20 Watts output, Dolby Digital Plus Adaptive Sound.
As far as the advanced Smart TV features go, the 55 inch TV comprises Multiple Voice Assistants, SmartThings App, Personal Computer, Home Cloud, Live Cast, Screen Share, and Music System. The display is very good with perfect clarity which is characterized by Ultra HD (4k) LED Panel, 3 Side Bezel-less Design, HDR 10+, UHD Dimming, Purcolor, and Contrast Enhancer.
- Sleek and elegant design.
- Perfect clarity and sound quality
- Works well with the Samsung smart view app on a phone
- Very easy to navigate through the screen
- Internal memory is too low with just 3GB RAM
- The TV lags a bit when the browser is open
5. Mi TV 4X 55 inches UHD Android LED TV
Mi TV is an Android LED 55 inch TV that comes with a 4K Ultra HD resolution and a refresh rate of 60 hertz. You get 3 HDMI ports to connect your set-top box, Blu Ray players and gaming console. Besides, you can use the 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices. The TV has a sound quality of 20 Watts Output, Dolby Audio +DTS-HD with an audio power of 10W x2. The advanced features include Built-In Wi-F, PatchWall, Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+Hotstar, Android TV 9.0, Google Assistant, and Data Saver.
Moving on to the display, the display consists of an LED Panel, Vivid picture engine, and 4K HDR 10. The 55 inch TV comes with integration with more than 20 content partners and has over 500 apps and games available on Play Store.
- Comes with a sleek design
- Includes advanced features such as PatchWall, Google Assistant, and Data Saver
- Integration with more than 20 content partners
- 4K Ultra HD with Vivid Picture Engine
- Screen mirroring and videos get sluggish sometimes
6. TCL 4K 55 inches UHD Smart LED TV
It would not be wrong to say that the TCL 55 inch TV offers you a good value for money. The TV comes with DLED TV instead of ELED TV at this price point which certainly makes it a great option at the most competitive price. The TV has a resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160) with a refresh rate of 60 hertz.
For connectivity, The 55 inch TV offers customers 3 HDMI ports to connect the set-top box, Blu Ray players alongside 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices. Advanced options include 4K Android TV + HDR, AI-Google Assistant, Google Cast + T-cast, Bluetooth, and Android 9.0. As soon as you switch on on the TV, it gets connected to WiFi and paired with Bluetooth if there is any device available.
Moving on to Sound quality, it is pretty good with 20 Watts Output. The display is breathtaking with A+ Grade Panel, UHD, HDR PRO, and Micro dimming.
- High-quality sound and display
- Comes with DLED
- Includes built-in Google Assistant
- The connection is pretty fast and simple
- Supports limited apps in the Play Store
7. Vu 4K 55 inches UHD Smart LED TV
Vu 55 inch TV is a pretty affordable TV that comes with a Resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) with a refresh rate of 60 hertz. The model is especially ideal for those who love watching OTT content on Android TV. The 55 inch TV offers 3 HDMI ports to connect the set-top box, Blue Ray players, and gaming console. Besides, it offers 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices. Sound quality is extremely good with 30 Watts output, Dolby Audio, DTS Virtual-X Surround Sound, TruBass HDX, TruSurround X, and Dialog Clarity.
Advanced features comprise Official Android Pie 9.0, Google play store, ActiVoice Remote Control, Google Ecosystem (Movie, TV, Music, Games), Google Games, Chromecast Built-In, and Bluetooth 5.0. Display quality is amazing with Ultra-edge 4K Display with 40 % Enhanced Brightness, Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, VOD upscaling, Cricket Mode, PC and Game Mode.
The TV has some additional features that make it pretty unique that comprise Robotic Assembly, Bezel less design, Uniform Picture, Long Durability, Licensed Apps-YouTube, Netflix, Prime Video, Hotstar, Google Play Hotkeys on Remote Control, ARC and optical port to connect external sound systems.
- Advanced and affordable
- Excellent picture quality with vivid colours
- Comes with a decent sound quality
- Connectivity is pretty fast and seamless
- Android TV is extremely easy to use
8. Kodak 55 inches 4K UHD Smart LED TV
Kodak 55 inch TV has a resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160p) with a refresh rate of 60 hertz.
The TV offers you 3 HDMI ports to connect the set-top box, Blu Ray players, and gaming console alongside 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices. The TV comes with various smart features such as Built-in Wifi, Pre Installed Apps, YouTube, Netflix, Hotstar, and Facebook.
The 55 inch TV offers you a storage memory of 8 GB alongside an Android-based operating system. As far as the display goes, it is 4K UHD, A+ Grade IPS panel, and Wide viewing angles. Sound output is 20 Watts Output with Automatic volume level.
- Good for multitasking
- Superior Picture Quality with A+ Grade Panel
- Sound Quality is good with 20W Sound Output
- Comes with 8GB ROM + 1GB RAM for enhanced performance
- YouTube does not support 4k and cannot be updated
- Connectivity issues with set-top boxes
9. OnePlus Q1 55 inches 4K QLED TV Pro
The OnePlus Q1 Series Pro Smart 55 inch TV allows you to add voice commands by combining it with an Alexa device. The TV has a Resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) and a Motion Rate 480 Hertz. It comes with a Speaker type of 2.1 CH. Moving on to connectivity, the TV has 4 HDMI ports (HDMI 2 supports ARC) to connect a set-top box, Blu Ray players, and gaming console. In addition, it has 3 USB port to connect hard drives and other USB devices
The Sound quality is pretty good with 50 Watts Output, Dolby Atmos, Full range 4 Speaker, 2 Tweeter, and 2 Subwoofers. The Smart Features include Built-In Wifi, One-Click Amazon Prime Video Button Remote, Android TV, Google assistant, and Oxygen OS with Android Pie (9). The TV has a RAM of 3 GB and 16 GB Storage with a CPU: A53*4.
Besides, the 55 inch TV includes the OnePlus PQ Engine Gamma Color Magic, Chromecast Built-in, OxygenPlay VOD selection, Screencasting, OnePlus Connect Mobile Sync and control, Bluetooth Stereo mode, and File browser(local media player). The display is QLED 120% NTSC with Bezel Less Design and Supports HDR10，HDR10+，HLG decode, and has Dolby vision certification.
- Excellent Display with a Higher colour range of NTSC 120%
- Sound quality is pretty loud and clear with 50 Watts Output
- Supports Voice Assistants and Android TV
- Poor Upscaling for SD content
10. Kevin 55 inches 4K UHD LED Smart TV PRO
Kevin is yet another amazing Smart 55 inch TV with excellent features. The TV has a resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) and a refresh rate of 60 Hertz. The Connectivity is pretty fast and simple with 2 HDMI ports to connect the set-top box, Blue Ray players, and gaming console alongside 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices. The smart features include
Built-in Wi-Fi, Screen Mirroring, Android 7 Based OS, Dual Core Processor, 1GB RAM, 8 GB Internal Storage.
Sound quality is brilliant with 30 Watts Output, Power Audio, and High Fidelity Box Speakers. The Display is equally good with A+ Grade Panel, Super Slim Bezel, HRDD Picture Quality, Eco Vision, and Dynamic Crystal Colour.
- Brilliant Picture Quality; even for SD content
- High Sound Quality with 30 Watts Output
- Web touch remote is a great option
- Fast and Simple connectivity
- Screencast may not with some mobile devices
Best 55 inch TV in India: Buying Guide
Even though I have tried to give you a very clear picture by covering as many as 10 best 55 inch TVs in India along with their pros and cons, the decision would be solely yours. However, for making the best choice for yourself, here are a few important factors to bear in mind while buying TVs in India:
- Choose a TV that offers simple navigation
- Look for a good display and picture Quality
- Look for a decent Sound Quality
- Check if the TV supports Android TV and a large number of OTT content
- Check if the TV offers good upscaling for SD content
- Always check the internal storage; the higher, the better
- Select a TV that supports your favourite voice assistant
- You must check the connectivity really well before making a buying decision
Reading this review this far, you should now have a very clear picture of the various 55 inch TVs in India. Besides, I have also mentioned the important factor that you can keep in your mind while choosing a TV in India. I know choice-making is a tough job but choosing from the listed products alongside following the buying guide, I am sure you will easily find the best 55 inch TV in India for yourself.