A Best 1.5 ton split AC in India has unit of a model that works in a medium-sized room. Such a AC is suitable for a place that is from 111 to 150 square feet in size. You can get enough cool for yourself and others in your home when you use a quality design.
A split AC model also works with a distinct process. The split layout uses an outdoor compressor and an indoor AC that will handle cool from inside your home and move warm air outside.
But you must also look at how well the AC Split works so you’ll have a model that fits in well with your home’s needs. Let’s look at seven of the best 1.5 ton split AC units that you can utilize in your home. These are all options that are ideal for mid-sized rooms, but every unit is different with various points or features in mind.
Here are the Seven Best 1.5 Ton Split AC In India 2019
You can start by looking at the Best 1.5 Ton Split AC In India 2019 Voltas 1.4 Ton models. This option comes with an anti-bacterial filter that keeps the cool in your space comfortable. The active dehumidifier also reviews the indoor humidity where you are and adjusts it based on the setup that moves through. The Turbo mode also increases how quickly cooling moves in a space.
- The sleep mode keeps excess power consumption down
- The four-stage filtration setup ensures harmful particles will move through
- Five-year warranty on the compressor
- The light produced on the display can be bothersome
- Low SEER rating at 3.51
Your next option to see is this model from Godrej. The Split AC offers a five-year warranty on the condenser and seven-year warranty on the compressor. The alloy condenser coil also provides plenty of control for moving the cool spread through. A PFC condenser allows air to move through in moments and prevents corrosion.
This is a Best products of Godrej 1.5 Ton brands on No 1 products of Best 1.5 Ton Split AC In India 2019.
- The R22 refrigerant is comfortable and keeps the spaces in your home cool
- Air purification filters ensure you will not bear with dust or other particles
- The sturdy condenser coils keep the air moving well
- Low SEER rating at 3.55
- The alloy coil may not work as well as a copper model
The parallel flow condenser system on this Best 1.5 Ton Split AC In India has a models is a good point worth noting. The condenser in this Mitashi layout moves a higher heat exchange efficiency total that cools a space faster. This works better than a tube and fin condenser you might find elsewhere. The added dehumidifier setup also keeps the cool quality in your room comfortable. The unit works in monsoon conditions and will not produce lots of pressure when used well enough.
- The anti-dust filters used here keeps many particles from entering your air
- The multi-fold evaporator coil provides a larger coil size
- The Turbo cooling setup allows the fan to operate at a faster speed
- Makes difficult noises when you start it up or power it down
- The cool does not move around too well in multiple directions
The next option to notice here is this Best 1.5 Ton Split AC In India Blue Star model that comes with an aluminum condenser. The AC works with an active carbon filter that removes odours from the cooling. A dust filter also keeps small dust particles from flying around your home.
A silver ion filter is also added to keep bacteria and fungi from developing where you are. The design should keep the cool in your home comfortable without bearing with excess stress surrounding how the cooling moves through.
- The Comfort Sleep feature keeps the temperatures in your unit under control at night
- The iFeel system uses a sensor that identifies how many people are in a room for power use
- The hidden display keeps you from being bothered by light
- It takes a bit for the R32 refrigerant gas to start working
- The 3-star setting uses more power than many other models
Your next choice is from Best 1.5 Ton Split AC In India 2019 Carrier, a top name in the unit world. The Carrier unit provides a five-year warranty on the copper condenser coil. The copper surface provides better cooling without producing lots of noise or power.
A dust filter and air purifier combine in the body to keep the cool comfortable. The Split AC also offers a simple customization feature that lets you control how well the cool moves out of the space.
- The auto cleanser feature disinfects the entire space
- The R32 refrigerant gas keeps the air chilled with no ozone depletion potential
- The unit responds very fast and without warning
- The unit takes an extra bit of time to start up
- The humidity control setup doesn’t work too well
You can use this basic Whirlpool model if you need Best 1.5 Ton Split AC In India for something that can cool spaces up to 54 degrees Celsius. The non-inverter split unit model offers a multi-part filtration system that keeps the air around the unit clean. The simplistic design of this unit is ideal for those who want a basic model without lots of frills all around.
- Prepares a gentle flow of air
- Offers quiet operation
- Responds fast to various conditions
- The 1-star rating means this would use more energy than most other models
- The unit takes a bit of extra effort to get your room to the proper condition
You also have the choice to use this Daikin model that offers an Best 1.5 Ton Split AC In India that alloy condenser coil. The unit offers a stable body for producing a firm design. You can use the Econo Mode setting by limiting the maximum amount of power being produced.
A self-diagnosis feature also produces a good body that lets you know what you will utilize. The air flow setup also ensures that the air will move up towards the ceiling without the air being bothered.
- Five-year warranty on compressor
- The R32 gas provides no ozone depletion potential
- No stabilizer helps you with keeping the unit working
- The condenser coil is not as strong as what you would get out of a copper model
- The self-diagnosis feature requires you to put in extra effort for handling the work
You have many choices to consider when finding many great units out there. But you should look at a few points when you’re trying to find something of note:
- Review the star rating on your unit. The number of stars is reflective to the amount of energy that your unit requires for it to work. A model with more stars will need less energy for operation.
- See how well the filtration feature on your unit model works. The filter should come with multiple stages for removing old particles and items that might compromise the cool quality where you are.
- The way how the air is carried out around your place should be noted as well. You need an Split AC model that can move air through many spaces without being hard to use.
- The refrigerant gas that you use should be reviewed based on the global warming or ozone depletion potential that the unit has. R32 and R410A gases are the most popular ones because they don’t pollute or harm the air.
- Identify what the warranty on your model is like. The warranty can last for about a year for the base unit, but the timeframe for the condenser and other critical parts may be much longer.
- A dehumidifier feature may work in some models. The feature works for cases where you’ve got lots of wet air during any time of the year. You can particularly use this quality feature during monsoon conditions to ensure the air does not become too humid. The filtration setup also ensures any particles that might spread where you are will be controlled well enough.
Where Would the AC Unit Go?
As mentioned earlier, you need to keep the unit in a space that is about 111 to 150 square feet in size. The good news is that you can get the model linked to any room in your home. This is provided you have a window in that room that can fit the unit model. You’ll need to keep the design working well so warm air is drawn out and cold air is kept in.
Find the Best Of Best 1.5 Ton Split AC In India?
All of these options for your best 1.5 ton split AC in india to needs that can help you in many forms. You should review how well these split unit models work if you’re going to find something that is easy to plan out and works wonders for your needs. You will love the ways how these models work and what you will get out of these units when you need assistance with keeping the air in your home comfortable and in check.